Industry leading 2 year warranty
Fluke's top of the line SmartView 2.0 with 3D-IR ability included FREE!
Includes IR-Fusion Technology both in camera and software (combines visible image with IR image in full screen or picture-in-picture views) for easy identification and reporting of problems. The Fluke TiR1 has 6 different user settings for IR Fusion.
- Engineered to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop.
- 3.6 diagonal horizontal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimized for building diagnostics applications. 100C (212F) and a market leading 70mk thermal sensitivity.
- Reflected background temperature compensation. A must for flat roof inspections.
- Perfect for any application and budget, lease at only $265 a month*
- Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences. Thermal sensitivity so good you can actually do termite inspections and commercial flat roofs. Anyone in the IR business knows those are the two hardest applications for building envelope diagnostics!
- Voice annotations, 60 seconds worth, can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference
- Adjustable hand strap for left- or right-handed users
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.